JayBarcelo.com WeatherPR.net Facebook HPR Premium Members Ayuda en Forum HELP HPR E-Mail
Go Back   HobbiesPR.com Forums - Radio Control en Puerto Rico > HobbiesPR - RC Cars > RC Cars On-Road

Notices

RC Cars On-Road Carros RC On-Road

Old 07-14-2005
Advanced

SNEEZER is on a distinguished road
Major Announcement from SERPENT

AL PARECER EL CALVITO ES EL NUEVO DUEÑO DE SERPENT!

Looks like Pieter Bervoets has sold/turned over his company to World Champion driver Michael Salven, and Ronald Baar. Pieter wants to dedicate his time to his company, Virtual RC Racing. The following is his letter published on mytsn.com.

Kind of a strange title for a column, but it is my last one as owner, president, CEO and what have you of Serpent Model Racing Cars, so therefore goodbye. But also ‘Hello again’ because with Virtual Racing Industries I hope to stay in touch with the market, with you and all r/c racing enthousiasts around the world.

Goodbye…
This year Serpent celebrates its 25th Aniversery as a company, as a brand we celebrated this already 3 years ago. And after 25 years of heading and guiding this company I have decided to pass the brand and the company on to Michael Salven and Ronald Baar. Both have been with the company for over 10 years and know the company inside out, probably even better than me. I have great confidence that they will carry Serpent forward where I have left it, and with their relentless energy will create new exciting products for you, our loyal Serpent customers, and others.

I look back with great satisfaction and pride when I look back at what we, as a company, have achieved over the past 25 years. From a small start-up we have established ourselves as one of the leading companies in the gas powered r/c car industry. In this field we have won and celebrated more major titles than any other brand, but also have survived tough times, have overcome disappointments and have continued where others gave up. I take a lot of pride in that.

Now it is up to Michael and Ronald to carry the company forward. Although I have no more say in where Serpent is heading (unless I am asked) my heart will of course always be with the company and the brand that was such am important part of my life for so long. Let me thank all at Serpent for a fantastic 25 years, and all of you for your support of the hobby and of Serpent in particular.

Hello…
I will now be able to fully focus on Virtual RC Racing, a project that I have been working on for the past 10 years and which has taken up a lot of my time and resources especially during the last 4 years. With VRC I have created an exciting r/c racing simulation for all r/c racers, and this requires me to take a more remote position to the market and especially to Serpent. I hope you will give it a go one day and get as excited as I am about Virtual RC Racing. You will still see me around, on the race tracks and the big races and of course in cyber space at www.virtualrc.com.