JayBarcelo.com WeatherPR.net Facebook HPR Premium Members Ayuda en Forum HELP HPR E-Mail
Go Back   HobbiesPR.com Forums - Radio Control en Puerto Rico > HobbiesPR.com RC Swap Shop > Hobby Shops > SSF Hobby Distributor

Notices

SSF Hobby Distributor SSF Hobby Distributor - Carretera 164 Km.0 Hm.2 Sector El Desvio Bo. Achiote Naranjito, Puerto Rico, 00719. 787-504-8480

Old 02-10-2013
Sportsman

Angelsantiagojr is on a distinguished road
Merlin Fuel USA Team Drivers! Tony Luna and Marcus Williams of Texas USA!

We welcome to Merlin Fuel USA familiy,The official Team Drivers from Texas USA, Tony Luna and Marcus Williams, we must be aware of the accomplishments of these two Team Drivers and their plans to develop the GT 1/8 category worldwide!

Para mas detalles de el desarrollo de Merlin Fuel en el área de Texas en manos de Tony y Marcus favor de estar pendientes por aquí, en nuestro facebook y website!

Los inteligentes invaden el area de Texas USA!

AngelSantiagojr
www.rc-ssfactory.com
www.ssfshop.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SSF-Di...13052425400314
787-504-8480
Old 02-11-2013
Sportsman

Marcus Williams is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone I am glad to become a part of the Merlin family and look forward to promoting this incredible fuel!
last night i took my OS XZ-R speed apart and the inside looked brand new! Tony and i are still playing with the tuning but the results are promising! We have the first race of the Southwest series coming up on Feb 23-24 and it will be a true test! Now if we can convince Angel to send us some Shirts and stickers life will be grand

here is my new TeamC short chassis car ( i was running the long chassis in Florida)

Old 02-11-2013
Sportsman

How looks an engine after only 4 tanks of Merlin Fuel!

By Marcus Williams

Took my OS engine apart today after running 4 tanks through it this past saturday!! This stuff keeps getting better!! I DID NOT WIPE ANYTHING OFF AT ALL, THIS IS HOW IT LOOKED AS I PULLED IT APART!!
Parts look brand new!

AngelSantiagojr
787-504-8480
www.rc-ssfactory.com
Old 02-16-2013
Sportsman

More testing today!! Tony and i both were able to get over 10min of runtime. I will take video of the Novarossi sydwc teardown this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJpec...=youtube_gdata
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2013
Sportsman

Southwest series event begins tomorrow!! Car is ready!
Old 02-23-2013
Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Williams View Post
Southwest series event begins tomorrow!! Car is ready!
I know you guys are going to put together a great show! Let's see if more minutes of run time can be a difference in high competition level?

Angel Santiago
www.rc-ssfactory.com
787-504-8480

Last edited by Angelsantiagojr; 02-23-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-23-2013
Sportsman

DOMINATE performance today with the TeamC car and MERLIN fuel!! TQ every round and only one to run 16 laps!! car is amazing, hopefully i can keep it together in the 30min final tomorrow, 14 cars in the field so its going to be chaos!

First round i kept the car with posted setup above it felt pretty good but didnt quite have the initial turn in that i wanted, still had a pretty decent run even with the lap traffic.My Nove was acting strange during practice so i swapped to the XZR speed.....MONSTER POWER!!

Second round i changed front shock oil down to 1000CST and it helped but the was too hooked up and i couldnt get the car to rotate on exit still fastest but i knew i had more in it.

Third round i decided to go up one on both front and rear sway bars, and the car woke up!! could really drive out on exit and the car rotated beautifully. My brakes faded bad near the 3min mark and i had very little brakes. I really think i could go up on bars again but not sure if i want to risk it,see how i feel about it in the morning. I am getting around 10min of run time most are around 7ish , the mileage of the MERLIN fuel is insane there are three of us running the MERLIN stuff and all of us are very fast! P1/P2 and i think P3 maybe P4 are all running MERLIN advanced! I am the only TeamC here in a sea of Serpent!

More and more racers are quickly noticing the performance of our cars, A customer that switched to MERLIN for this race qualified behind me and his car was very fast!! all MERLIN cars were the quickest down the straight and we all had different engines. Tony is sitting at Q3 or 4 MERLIN is Q1 and Q2!!
Old 02-24-2013
Sportsman

Well luck was not on my side today!! car was better, i went to a larger rear sway bar and Sweep 45's. by lap 16 i already had a 10 second lead on second place ( almost half a track) and then a few laps after that i stripped second gear. In practice before the race i was able to run numerous low 18 second laps and was starting to get in that groove! it was pretty obvious that the car was good, every lap i was trying different lines and still pulling away!

ON a good note the top three qualifiers were running MERLIN!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2013
Sportsman

Team Merlin USA is having a promotional weekend in Brownsville TX to promote the fuel and help racers with tuning and setups this coming weekend!

http://www.rcfiles.com/forums/showth...847#post433847
Old 04-29-2013
Sportsman

All and all even though once again i had crap luck in the main, the weekend went well. I ended up qualifying 4th and only a few seconds off of TQ. I feel like the third round my car was feeling much better and i think i could have secured at least a 3rd if not second spot but 3min into the qualifier rain started so they dropped everyones 3rd round leaving me at 4th.

In sunday practice while testing tires my car started twitching real bad like the battery was low but it wasnt so i had to borrow servos which ultimately worked. In between fixing my car, marshalling and pitting for Tony i barely got the car ready for the main and really did not know if it was fixed or not but nothing i could do about it at that point!
Flag drops, tone goes off and the top three got a little banged up and i shot through the mess and was out front! Paolo was hot on my tail but i was holding my ground! he and i battled hard for the first 5min! his car was much faster than mine and he could come in hotter but my car had more corner and exit speed so i could pull some ground on the infield but his car had more power and he would catch back up on the straight so it was a chess match! As the ALPHAs were warming up my car was getting quicker, and it was feeling good! I could get a run on him going into the straight and that kept him from passing me going into the sweeper. Whoever made the first mistake or.....................

The rest is history, I broke. But dicing it out with the world champ was fun and there are no doubts that the car is on the top level in this class! There is video, as soon as it gets sent to me i will post it up!
Old 05-07-2013
Sportsman

MERLIN promotional race weekend was a huge success!!
http://www.rcfiles.com/forums/showth...613#post437613
Old 05-07-2013
Sportsman

Novarossi challenge vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU1l6wAhe-k
Merlin pro tour vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWACcaR7uM
Sponsored Links