PuertoRicoCompra.com WeatherPR.net Facebook HPR Premium Members Ayuda en Forum HELP HPR E-Mail
Go Back   HobbiesPR.com Forums - Radio Control en Puerto Rico > HobbiesPR - RC Cars > RC Cars Off-Road

Notices

RC Cars Off-Road Carros RC Off-Road

Old 10-01-2007
Unlimited

Rc.Ant is on a distinguished road
Nuevo integrante en el equipo de Losi: Yannick Aigoin

Lo bueno se pone mejor.

Losi is proud to announce the newest member of the Losi Racing Team, Yannick Aigoin. Yannick has been a major force in the European 1/8-scale off-road arena and has been a player at the IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships for years. As of October 1st, 2007, Yannick will be using Team Losi Racing’s 8IGHT and 8IGHT-T race vehicles, tools and accessories in all competitions. To control his new rides, Yannick has turned to Spektrum for the ultimate in control, safety and reliability. Some of Yannick’s career highlights include:

2004 IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships Top Qualifier
2005 European Championships Top Qualifier
2005 and 2006 Pierrefeu GP 1st Place
2005 and 2006 French National Champion
2006 IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships 2nd Qualifier; Final Position- 6th
2006 European Championships Top Qualifier and Champion
Yannick Aigoin’s experience and expertise make him an ideal fit with Losi and Spektrum. From everyone at Losi and Spektrum we’d like to extend a warm welcome to Yannick Aigoin and wish him the best of luck at the up-coming IFMAR Worlds Warm-Up, the 2008 1/8-Scale IFMAR World Championships and beyond.
Old 10-01-2007
Unlimited

erick is on a distinguished road

este tipo corre super bien en todas las carreras q participa y va a tener mucho support de sus compañeros de equipo, no se nota las intenciones de teamlosi na q va
Old 10-01-2007
Intermediate

OMAR_KANAI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc.Ant View Post
Lo bueno se pone mejor.

Losi is proud to announce the newest member of the Losi Racing Team, Yannick Aigoin. Yannick has been a major force in the European 1/8-scale off-road arena and has been a player at the IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships for years. As of October 1st, 2007, Yannick will be using Team Losi Racing’s 8IGHT and 8IGHT-T race vehicles, tools and accessories in all competitions. To control his new rides, Yannick has turned to Spektrum for the ultimate in control, safety and reliability. Some of Yannick’s career highlights include:

2004 IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships Top Qualifier
2005 European Championships Top Qualifier
2005 and 2006 Pierrefeu GP 1st Place
2005 and 2006 French National Champion
2006 IFMAR 1/8-Scale Off-Road World Championships 2nd Qualifier; Final Position- 6th
2006 European Championships Top Qualifier and Champion
Yannick Aigoin’s experience and expertise make him an ideal fit with Losi and Spektrum. From everyone at Losi and Spektrum we’d like to extend a warm welcome to Yannick Aigoin and wish him the best of luck at the up-coming IFMAR Worlds Warm-Up, the 2008 1/8-Scale IFMAR World Championships and beyond.

Excelente corredor

No ha salido bn la noticia en Neo-buggy que rapido la posteas aqui
Old 10-01-2007
Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMAR_KANAI View Post
Excelente corredor

No ha salido bn la noticia en Neo-buggy que rapido la posteas aqui
Eso es para que veas lo aburrido que es estar rompiendo noche.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2007
Unlimited

TeamRadikal is on a distinguished road
Bueno... esto esta claro... ganarle a Aigoin no sera facil, al igual que los q componen el Team Losi. Estos tipos van con todas las intenciones de dominar!!!!! Le voy a Aigoin!!!
Old 10-01-2007
Check your email to activate your account.

YONSUE PRO is on a distinguished road
SE CHAVO EL NENE LINDO DE LOSI"ADAM DRAKE",YANICK AIGON ES UN DRIVER MUCHICISISIMO MAS CONSTANTE Y CON UN RECORD DE CARRERAS DE VERDAD,NO CARRERAS TRILIS
Old 10-02-2007
Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by YONSUE PRO View Post
SE CHAVO EL NENE LINDO DE LOSI"ADAM DRAKE",YANICK AIGON ES UN DRIVER MUCHICISISIMO MAS CONSTANTE Y CON UN RECORD DE CARRERAS DE VERDAD,NO CARRERAS TRILIS
me huele a K8
Old 10-02-2007
Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by YONSUE PRO View Post

Ahora Losi tiene al campeon europeo, el campeon ROAR y se llevaron la del Dirt y Silver State y se han colocado en buena posicion pa la Pre-Mundial y la Mundial. Pero en mi opiñion hay un combo q es la criptonita de todos (Maifield, Cavalieri y aunque no corra associado Tebo) .
Old 10-02-2007
Advanced

SABA is on a distinguished road
se jodi#### la cosa ,definitivamente estos locos se la quieren apuntar para las mundiales del 2008!!!
Old 10-02-2007
Unlimited

jnegron is on a distinguished road
Tremendo corredor, Losi parace que quiere ganar el campeonato mundial ahhh.
Old 10-02-2007
Unlimited

una entrevista:

We have managed to get the first interview of Yannick after his move to Losi was announced last night. Please click 'Read More' to read the exclusive interview.

Hi Yannick, thanks for taking the time to talk to us, on the eve of your move!
It is a pleasure for me to do that. I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain a bit my choice and the reasons of this.

Your move from XRAY to Losi came as a huge surprise to pretty much everyone, can you tell us a little bit about how the move came about, how long it’s been in the works?
Yes, it’s a surprise for everybody as I did not want to talk about that before the end of the French season. I met the Losi racing team for the first time at the Nitro Challenge and then David Spashett at the Euros warm-up. I’ve discussed for some few weeks now with Jukka Steenari, Todd Hodge and Adam Drake. They have been really nice with me and I’m really happy to start this new challenge with these people!

You leave XRAY after 2 ½ years running the XB8 buggy with both highs and lows we can say. Can you look back on that period and reflect on those moments for us?
I joined XRAY at the beginning of 2005 and start to work closely with the R&D and promotion team. It has been 3 great seasons and I would like to thank them for the support and friendly relationship. Off course, we had some disappointments especially at the Worlds but this is racing; we just did our best and missed luck … I prefer to keep in mind the Euros and French titles

It’s fair to say you are somewhat of a TQ maestro (2004 worlds, 2005, 2006 Euros) but often let down by problems and bad luck come finals day. Was this a source of friction between you and XRAY, how did it contribute to your switch to Losi?
Maestro ?!? thanks I want to say that I never had any conflict or friction with Xray. I’m working and thinking every day on the reliability, to avoid problems and back luck. I’m sure the work will pay and I’ll be lucky one day !
In recent months we saw Swedish driver Robert Gustafsson leave XRAY for Losi, now you follow a similar pattern, whats going on? Does the Losi buggy appeal extra to (EX)XRAY drivers?
I don’t want to speak about Robert’s choice. He’s nice guy and we’ll work again together, which is a great news for me !

How competitive do you think XRAY will be with the drivers still on the team ?
I don’t worry for XRAY, they work good and will keep on being competitive in the future. Now I work with Losi and will do my best with the 8ight buggy and truggy.

The deal with Losi also includes running Spektrum, what are your opinions of the system, compared to normal radios and other 2.4ghz systems?
Spektrum has developed his range of radio with some products dedicated to the racing scene. I think this is also a great opportunity for me to join a team with large motivation and skills.

With the Losi deal, will you continue to work for RB and use their products in your car?
To be very honest, I’m not working for RB for some few months now, I just wanted to finish the French season as driver and team manager before announcing that …

What race will you debut the car at? The worlds warmup?
Yes, my first race with Losi will be the Worlds warm-up and then, I’ll compete the Nitrocross event the week after.
How much have you tested the car, your opinions?
I did not make any test yet, I just received a car and a T-Shirt for the announcement but no more. I’ll receive all my material shortly and will make many practices before flying over to the US. There, all the Losi team will help me so no problem for the races …

Thank you very much Yannick!

Source: www.neobuggy.net
Old 10-02-2007
Unlimited

Oye, se me olvido de Robert Gustafsson q es otro q corre durisimo !!!
Old 10-02-2007
Unlimited

parece que losi quiere ganar campeonatos mundiales por par de años por que lo que tienen por equipo esta feo en cantidad
Old 10-02-2007
Advanced

Felo Factory Team is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnegron View Post
Tremendo corredor, Losi parace que quiere ganar el campeonato mundial ahhh.
Es claro, quieren ganar su primer mundial, su problema es que ahi va a estar Team Associated, el RC8 y los Ryan`s para impedirselo.

Emanuelli Racing Modifications
Old 10-02-2007
Unlimited

De verdad q la competencia esta seria y pues cualquiera se lo puede ganar todos los equipos tienen uno o dos q se lo pueden llevar y ahora LOSI tiene 3 aspirantes serios y otros q se pueden colar en el A como en las nacionales donde en un momento dado estaban 1,2,3 (Drake, Truhe, Robbers) y ahora le añades a Yannik y suben sus probabilidades .
Old 10-03-2007
Intermediate

OMAR_KANAI is on a distinguished road
Los del Team Losi tienen que ir acostumbrandose a Yannick cuando llegue y los empieze a saludar con besos... el es europeo y no saluda con la mano pero es loco dando besos
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007
Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMAR_KANAI View Post
Los del Team Losi tienen que ir acostumbrandose a Yannick cuando llegue y los empieze a saludar con besos... el es europeo y no saluda con la mano pero es loco dando besos
Y que se acostumbren a una peste a tufo por que los de esa area de europa le huyen como diablo a la cruz con los desodorantes