JayBarcelo.com WeatherPR.net Facebook HPR Premium Members Ayuda en Forum HELP HPR E-Mail
Go Back   HobbiesPR.com Forums - Radio Control en Puerto Rico > HobbiesPR - RC Cars > RC Cars On-Road

Notices

RC Cars On-Road Carros RC On-Road

Old 02-16-2006
Intermediate

PatoConcha is on a distinguished road
Finalmente algunas fotos y videos desde Mexico !!!

Amigos, no voy a traducir porque en la "isla del encanto" se habla inglés, esto es loq ue publiqué en un par de foros americanos, espero les guste :

Well guys, after a couple of days waiting for video.google.com to aprove my video files (still pending 1) i can share with you the material i took ...

Last Saturday i was so bored at the hotel so i told myself "what the hell" and called a renting company and took a little volkswagen gol 1.6 just for one day to try to find any track again.

I found a track at 3hrs from where i am (Queretaro City, México and the track its located at Aguascalientes City), its very loose in traction and as i dont have bigger pin tires i had to practice just with my bowties.

The jumps are nice but not well maintained to neither the double or triple at the end of the track i would able to clear in one jump ...

As i was alone i took advantage of a little 13 years old kid to teach him how to use my video camera and well, the results are nice ...

Sorry to make too much video material of a "solo" on a track, but im fighting for find a track since christmas so i was very happy to find at least this one available ...

On the "problems side" i just had a problem with a rear ball screw being cut of after a little crash so i made a simple and fast solution that ended being so good that i will repeat on all the other rod ends replacing them all for a little screw + silicone tubing (you will see on the pics). The piece ende without any play, very solid and if i get any play i just have to unscrew it, put a new piece of silicone tubing and voila !!.

Hope enjoy the material :

Pics :

Online Videos in video.google.com :

Video 01 of 05

Video 02 of 05

Video 03 of 05

Video 04 of 05

Video 05 of 05 its pending of verification at video.google.com !!, i will post it later ...

Videos for downloading :

Video 01

Video 02

Video 03

Video 04

Video 05

:Tamiya :tnx2 :rock

Cya guys !!,
Old 02-17-2006
Sportsman

Atom is on a distinguished road
Hola Pato,

Yo estare en Monterey Mexico unas 3 semanas salgo el 27 de Feb. Sabes donde queda una pista serca?

Te agradesco en adelantado por cualquier informacion.

Gracias!
Old 02-20-2006
Intermediate

PatoConcha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
Hola Pato,

Yo estare en Monterey Mexico unas 3 semanas salgo el 27 de Feb. Sabes donde queda una pista serca?

Te agradesco en adelantado por cualquier informacion.

Gracias!

Amigo,

Localizame en MSN Messenger como [email protected] ... te puedo poner en contacto con bastante gente de Monterrey, que suerte tienes, el RC en Monterrey es bastante movido jejejeje Onroad y Offroad ?,